Thursday, November 16, 2006

Where I stand

If you would like to learn more about my views on key policy areas, there is now a page called 'Where I stand' that goes into a bit more detail about my positions on such matters as industrial relations, PPPs, delivery of services, development, traffic, childcare, public housing, social justice, and the environment. I invite you to read these views and to test them by sending me any questions you might have, including with regard to specific issues. If I am elected, this is what you can expect.

Above all, however, you can expect an available MP who will reply to your correspondence, attend public meetings, and be available to constituents. I will listen to local people and carry their voice to Parliament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are most welcome on any of the posts at Northcote Independent. I encourage feedback - positive or negative. Feel free to disagree, but remember that posts are moderated to ensure they are on the topic and in the spirit of open debate, as outlined in my editorial policy.